Now is the time to act and reduce your carbon footprint and heating costs!
We over here at First Choice PHC now offer Insulation and Retrofits to customers. Our external wall insulation systems are for use on new-build or refurbishment, low- or high-rise construction and residential or non-residential developments. These systems increase the energy efficiency of your home, resulting in less energy consumption and more money saved on energy bills. All of our exterior insulation systems are available in a variety of outside decorative finishes including brick effect, silicone render, dash or masonry paint – allowing you to select the most appropriate aesthetic solution for your EWI project.
- External Wall Insulation
- Heat Pumps
- PV Panels
- Deep Retrofits – windows, doors etc
Why pick First Choice?
- We have our NSAI, SEAI, CIRI Accreditations
- External Wall Insulation (EWI) Cuts Costs and Saves Energy
- The product we use is from Biggest Manufacturer in Europe. They are over 80 years in business. We can offer sleek Renders and finishing, with over 800 colors to choose from.
- Not only does it make your house look better, you save energy, raise comfort levels and add significant value to the property.
- We offer superior designs with brick and stone finises available
- Heating accounts for at least 75% of the energy use of the average household, We want to help you slash these prices.
- Roughly 35-40% heat is lost through poorly insulated walls!!
SEAI Grants Available
On 8 February 2022, the Government approved a package of supports to make it cheaper and easier for homeowners to undertake home energy upgrades for warmer, healthier, and more comfortable homes, with lower energy bills.
The key measures include:
- A new National Home Energy Upgrade Scheme providing increased grant levels of up to 50% of the cost of a typical deep retrofit to a B2 BER standard. One Stop Shops will offer a start-to-finish project management service, including access to financing, for home energy upgrades.
- Greatly improved grant support under the Home Energy Grants – Individual Energy Upgrades (aka Better Energy Homes). This process will continue as is with greatly improved grants, up to 80% of the cost of work.
We are delighted to inform you of the following changes to grant levels under the Individual Energy Upgrades (Better Energy Homes)
Individual Energy Upgrades
The new grant levels will apply to all applicants currently live on the SEAI IT system. This means that once homeowners complete works and return the required documentation including signed Declaration of Works, attachments, and the Request for Payment Form (the normal process), the new grant amounts contained in the table above entitled “New Grants” will be applied to their applications.
Note: there is no change for Heating Controls or Solar Heating.
Bonus payments will no longer be made for new applicants. However, SEAI will honour bonus payments due on any current applications live in the system.
In addition, there has been a policy change regarding the year of construction:
Further information on Home Energy Grants available from https://www.seai.ie/grants/home-energy-grants/